USA Visa Services:
Superb Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. offers US Visa Application Form Submission and processing services. We can also assist you with USA Visa application form completion, and update our clients with the latest US Visa requirements. You can approach us for any assistance while applying for the US visa. Given below are the details of documents required for US Tourist Visa. However, these are subject to change as per individual case. Contact us for all other types of USA Visa requirements. SEPL with its presence in Delhi, Ahmedabad-Gujarat, Bhopal-Madhya Pradesh, Chandigarh, Jalandhar-Punjab, Chennai-Tamil Nadu, Bangalore-Karnataka, Guwahati-Assam, Kolkata-West Bengal, Lucknow-Uttar Pradesh, Raipur-Chattisgarh, Pune-Maharashtra, Kochi-Kerala, Hyderabad-Telangana, Trivandrum-Kerala, Mumbai-Maharashtra, Goa, and Dubai-UAE is contributing towards making USA Visa application services easily accessible.
US Tourist Visa
Note: Documents required are subjected to change as per the case
- A Completed and signed Non immigrant Visa Application Form. Form DS-160 confirmation page.
- Passport valid for travel to the United States - Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the United States.
- One passport-size photograph
- Application fee payment receipt, if you are required to pay before your interview.
- Additional documents may include evidence of:
a) The purpose of your trip;
b) Your intent to depart the United States after your trip; and/or
c) Your ability to pay all costs of the trip
- In the event of having a Sponsor the following documents are required of him/ her:
a) It is also helpful to carry evidence of how the trip will be financed along with letters of deputation, invitation or sponsorship.
b) An Affidavit of Support (Form I-134) from the Sponsor.
c) Bank statements.
d) Employment Letter.
e) Copies of the Passport (along with the visa pages) of the Relative in the United States.
f) Documents to show the Sponsor's legal status in the United States.
- For children's applications, birth certificate and, if applicable, parents' valid visas.
- A printout of an Appointment confirmation.
- If your are employed, carry a letter from employer detailing your position, salary, how long you have been employed with the company; the period of authorized vacation; and the purpose of your U.S. trip.
- Income Tax Returns for the last three (3) years.
- Itemized Bank statements and other documents to show the assets of the Applicant (if any) are needed.
- If the Applicant is in Government Service or with the Armed Forces, a No Objection Letter or Certificate and sanctioned Leave Letter are needed.
- Dependents joining their spouse need to carry their original marriage certificate and entire wedding photo album along with the spouse's visa copy.
- For parents visiting a child resident in the U.S If child is an Indian citizen.
- a) Childs's original birth certificate.
- b) Photocopy of all pages of child's passport.
- c) Where the U.S. visa of child has expired, photocopy of the renewed petition required.
- d) Where child is a legal permanent resident in USA, photocopy of the green card (front and back) is required.