Hajj and Umrah Services By Superb Enterprises
Every Muslim desires to visit the Holy Mosque at Makkah to perform Hajj and Umrah once in their entire life; to visit there, every desired devotee will look for the agency or platform which offers the best and pocket-friendly services and facilities. Therefore, if you are also looking for an agency that offers smooth, convenient, fast, and affordable Hajj and Umrah services, you must use the Superb Enterprises for Hajj and Umrah tour services.
Superb Enterprises provides reliable and convenient Hajj and Umrah tour services all over India. We aim to provide affordable and finest packages for Umrah pilgrims, including responsive customer support service. Moreover, pilgrims can apply for Umrah visas and Group packages on Superb Enterprises. Plus, we are a dedicated team of complete enthusiasts to offer the greatest in different and specialised services.
Superb Enterprises Umrah and Hajj Service Inclusions
Superb Enterprises offers all the Umrah and Hajj services to the devotees who want to visit the holy places Makkah and Madinah. Moreover, we offer customer support service to all pilgrims who have queries or want more details regarding the services. Plus, we provide the following Umrah and Hajj services as highlighted here:
Food (Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner)
Luxury Budt Transport in Saudi
Makkah and Madinah Ziyarat( Sightseeing)
ZamZam (As per the government approval)
Laundry (2 Times)
Additional Ziyarat of Jang-E-Badr
Taif Ziyarat (Optional)
Documents Required for Hajj and Umrah
Superb Enterprises offers Hajj and Umrah services in many parts of India. We are an authorised and validated travel Umrah agency. Therefore we offer all the Hajj and Umrah facilities to make the tour convenient for the pilgrims. Moreover, if you also wish to visit for Hajj and Umrah, then you are required to submit the following documents to Superb Enterprises to apply for an Umrah visa.
- A Passport: If you want to go for Hajj and Umrah and want to use the services available on Superb Enterprises, then you have to submit a valid passport that is not expiring for around 6 months after your trip.
- Passport-Size Photographs: Superb Enterprises requires 4 (four) passport-size photographs with the Name and Passport mentioned on the back of each photo. Vaccination Certificate: As we know that COVID-19 is still there; therefore
- Vaccination Certificate: As we know that COVID-19 is still there; therefore vaccination certificate is essential to travel to other countries for security purposes. Therefore, Superb Enterprises wants the pilgrim's vaccination certificate for the second dose.
Procedure to Perform Umrah
- Step 1- Niyyah: The pilgrim has to stand in front of the Ka'bah facing Hajr-e-Aswad (the Black Stone) in a way that the Hajr-e-Aswad should come to your right side. To attain this goal, they will be helped by the black stripe on the floor. This stripe must be placed on the right side. Furthermore, each pilgrim has to be clear regarding their intent (niyyah) for Hajj or Umrah before they begin their journey.
- Step 2- Ihram: Ihram is a sacred state which each pilgrim has to enter before crossing the boundary of the pilgrimage, called Miqat, both spiritually and physically. Moreover, they leave behind and begin into a state of submissiveness for Allah. A devotee should not utilise any scents on the robes or busy; they should be purified before wearing seamless ihram clothing (diversified from men and women) and then pray two Raka'at (units of Islamic prayers) of Salah al-ihram signalising the beginning of a pilgrim's Ihram.
- Other different guidelines for Ihram are important (Mutahab). Whenever flying on pilgrimage, measures are frequently taken so that devotees will stay in the condition or state of Ihram whenever flying above or with the stations of Miqat (the destination points from where the devotees begin their (Umrah and Hajj).
- Step 3-Talbiyah: Talbiyah is the prayer said while on the journey towards Makkah to achieve Ihram. Moreover, it is the belief that devotees desire to perform Umrah only for Allah. By repeating it repeatedly, they prepare themselves for the spiritual journey and further from non-spiritual concerns.
- Moreover, all the pilgrims had to repeat the sayings: "Here I am, O Allah, here I am. Here I am. You have no partners (other gods). To you alone is all praise and all excellence, and to You is all sovereignty. There is no partner for You".
- Step 4- Tawaf: While entering the holy mosque in Makkah, every pilgrim must perform Tawaf. It is an act of circling around the Kaaba counterclockwise seven times. Tawaf starts and terminates from the sacred black stone situated in front of the Kaab. Throughout Tawaf, all devotees will repeat any Dhikr (phrases of prayers) that they desire to say. While pelicans cross the black stone, it is a Sunnah (a traditional practice of the Prophet (PBUH) to replicate their Dua'a (Prayer).
- “Rabina Atina Fid-Dunya Hadanthan Wa Fil Akhirati Hasanatan Waqina Adhaban-Nar”.
- Whenever facing the black stone, devotees will raise their right hand and repeat, "Allahu Akbar." God is the Greatest.
- All three preliminary rounds must be quick, and the left fours must be slower. At the end of the Seventh Circle, pilgrims will provide two Raka'at (Units of Islamic prayers) in front of Makam Ibrahim (a stone that indicates the work of Ismail and Ibrahim, who worked on reconstructing the Kaaba).
- Step 5- Sai: Sai's is the ritual of returning back and forth between two hills called Safa and Marwa seven times. During the walk between the two hills, pilgrims offer any Dua'a (prayer) they wish to make for themselves, their loved ones, and their families. Every Muslim walking within the two hills remembers the story of Hagar, Prophet Ibrahim's wife, who went seven times between the two hills in search of water for her thirsty son. Her search only terminated whenever Ismail inscribed his footstep, and the water of Zamzam well came enthusiastically from the spot. Furthermore, devotees should walk between the two points seven times also. Once the prayer is done at Maqam Ibrahim, pilgrims also drink water from the well named Zamzam, which is made applicable in coolers all over the mosque.
- Halq or Taqsir: Each devotee performing Umrah should either cut their hair or shave it entirely (for women, it usually is cutting just a single lock of hair) to symbolise rebirth and purity after their spiritual journey. Plus, this act symbolises the departure of the devotees' Ihram and spots the completion of the Umrah procedure.
Things to Do in Makkah and Madinah
Human Heritage Museum
This museum shows the historical events that represent the history of human beings. Moreover, it also has many unique and historical artefacts and tools that date back to prehistoric periods.
Makkah Clock Tower Museum
The Clock Tower Museum is a must-visit place in Makkah. It shows the Holy Kaaba, and it has structures and models on galaxies and astronomy. Plus, the four-faced Makkah Clock is the largest in the world and weighs approximately 36,000 tonnes.
Abraj Al Bait
Abraj Al Bait is a mega complex of seven skyscraper hotels and the tallest Clock Tower, covered with an area of over 1.4 million square metres. Furthermore, you will get everything from shopping to dining as the market has all the commodities.
Abraj Al Bait Mall
It is the most expensive shopping mall in Makkah. It is situated just a few metres away from Masjid al-Haram. Plus, the mall is considered a home for multiple local and international restaurants and brands.
Al Bayda'a Park
It can be the best destination for nature lovers and campers in Madina, which is situated in the northwest part of Madinah; this park attracts visitors from all parts of Saudi Arabia. All wildlife enthusiasts are allowed to pitch tents, set bonfires, and have a unique and entertaining camping experience with climbing and hiking trails appropriate for all family members.
King Abdullah Economic City
King Abdullah Economic City (KAEC) is a must-visit place if you are visiting Madinah. The city has a unique and mesmerising atmosphere and green stretches, which makes it a perfect family picnic destination.
If you are fond of seeing rock engravings and imposing castles, then this place is best for you. The mountain is basically famous for its red colour because of the density of red granite stones, and it features various ancient caves in addition to a group of unique herbs and red plants.
Hejaz Railway Station
The Hejaz Station was established in 1900 to generate a connection between the capital of the Ottoman Empire and Hejaz, the site of the holiest shrines of Islam and the holy city of Makkah. Its primary objective was to provide transportation services for Muslim worshippers and pilgrims rather than camel caravans.
Reasons to Choose Superb Enterprises
Superb Enterprises is the best option for pilgrims to use the Hajj and Umrah tour services. We offer the best, most convenient, and most affordable services to all. Moreover, there are many other factors that make Superb Enterprises different from other service providers.
- Personal Guidance and Attention: The extraordinary feature of the Superb Enterprises Umrah and Hajj tour package is considered personal guidance and attention, which we offer to all the devotees. You are required to present at the airport at departure time to ensure a safe return with Ziyarat (sightseeing) services in the package. Moreover, the highly trained and expert staff is standardised to deliver all the services with maximum and minimum price Umrah and Hajj packages.
- Freedom to Select: We also guide our clients to select the Hajj and Umrah packages suitable for them. There are no mandatory upgrades for any package. You are required to select what you prefer.
- Unique Hotels: Superb Enterprises services include the hotels, which are all world-class and located extremely close to the Haram complex. Moreover, it has always proved profitable for international devotees.
- No Hidden Costs: All the Umrah and Hajj packages come with Superb Enterprises' promises that you will not have to pay again for any offered services and facilities during the trip. Furthermore, the offered prices have all current local taxes.
- Full Support: We have a very responsive team that offers customer support and assistance to all the pilgrims straight from the planning procedure until the time they return after the successful completion of their spiritual tour.
- Affordable Price: Superb Enterprises ensure that the Umrah and Hajj Services are the best as we offer the finest to provide affordable prices to all pilgrims.
Visit Our Office
Address: 2nd floor, Rear Wing Nehru House,
4 Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Beside ITO Metro Station Gate No. 4,
New Delhi - 110002