UK Visa Services:

Superb Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. is a team of experienced and specialized executives who assist in UK Visa Application Form Processing and Submission. We offer genuine and express visa application services and keep our clients updated with their Visa Status. We offer a wide range of UK Visas application services such as UK Tourist Visa, Business Visa, and other categories of visas. SEPL renders services related to UK Visa Application Submission in Delhi, Ahmedabad-Gujarat, Bhopal-Madhya Pradesh, Chandigarh, Jalandhar-Punjab, Chennai-Tamil Nadu, Bangalore-Karnataka, Guwahati-Assam, Kolkata-West Bengal, Lucknow-Uttar Pradesh, Raipur-Chattisgarh, Pune-Maharashtra, Kochi-Kerala, Hyderabad-Telangana, Trivandrum-Kerala, Mumbai-Maharashtra, Goa and Dubai-UAE.

UK Tourist Visa/ UK Business Visa (Standard Visitor Visa)

  • The Applicant should have a passport valid for the entire duration of stay in the United Kingdom. The applicant should also attach the previous passports (these are to show your previous travel history). The passport must contain at least 2 blank pages.
  • Visa Application Form
  • One passport-size photograph, not more than 6 months old. It should be un-mounted, 45 mm x 35 mm in size, against a white background, and should be glued (not stapled) to the application form.
  • A covering letter from the Applicant, giving reasons of travel.
  • You’ll also need to provide a certified translation of any documents that aren’t in English or Welsh
  • A planned itinerary, if you have one. This could include:-
    • a) bookings or tickets for any excursions, trips and outings.

      b) email conversations about any excursions, trips and outings

      c) travel agent bookings

  • Details of accommodation and return travel bookings:- This could be:
    • a) hotel booking confirmation (usually email)

      b) travel booking confirmation (can be email or copy of tickets)

      c) travel agent confirmation of both

      d) Accommodation details with a supporting letter from the occupant confirming that you are able to stay

  • Supporting letter(s) from your friend or sponsor in the UK: - If you are visiting a friend you may wish to include a letter of invitation from them as well as their financial documents, as outlined in the finances and employment section. You should also consider supplying evidence of their immigration status in the UK, this could be copies of:-
    • a) Bio-data pages from their passports.

      b) Valid visa or immigration stamp from their passport.

      c) Home Office letter confirming permission to stay in the UK

  • Evidence of your marital status:- This could include a marriage certificate, a civil partnership certificate, a divorce certificate or a death certificate.
  • Evidence of your current employment or studies:- This could include:-
    • a) A letter from your employer on company headed paper - detailing your salary and the length of your employment, confirming that you have been given time off work and stating whether this time off is paid or unpaid. You should consider submitting further documents which could support an employment letter, such as, pay slips or tax returns. If you have recently entered new employment you should consider providing details of your previous employment and salary history.

      b) A letter from your education provider on letter head - confirming your enrolment and leave of absence.

      c) Business registration documents confirming the business owner's name and the date when the business started.

  • Financial and Employment Documents: You can submit any of the following financial documents: - You should consider including evidence of your total monthly income from all sources, for example employment, friends, family, personal savings or property. This will help assess your circumstances in your own country and will provide with evidence of how your trip is to be funded. You should consider providing this information even if someone else is paying for your trip.
    • a) If someone else is paying for your trip then they should consider providing the same information about their Finances and employment.

      b) If you are providing documents from a joint account then please explain who the other account holders are and why you have permission to spend money from the account

      c) If your spouse or partner is employed then the Entry Clearance Officer would also like to see evidence of their Employment and financial details.

  • Bank statements or bank passbooks: - Showing what has been paid in and out of an account for up to the previous six months, and naming the account holder. If you have made deposits in your account that are not in keeping with the account history then you may wish to explain the origins and timing of these deposits.
  • Bank letter or balance certificate: - Showing the account balance, the account holder's name and the date when the account was opened. If you provide this document you should consider providing additional documents to show the origins of the money in your account.
  • Pay slips: - Covering up to the previous six months. If your salary is paid directly into your bank account, you should consider providing the statements showing these payments.
  • Tax returns (business or personal):- You could include recent documents from your government tax office, confirming your income and the amount of tax that you have paid.
  • Business bank account statements: - If you include these you may wish to explain why you are allowed to spend the money from a business account if you are on a private visit.
  • Evidence of income from property or land: - This could include property deeds, mortgage statements, tenancy agreements, accountant's letters, land registration documents or crop receipts. If the property or land is registered in several names, you may wish to explain how much you own. If the money earned from the land is shared, you may wish to say how it is divided.
    • Visa validity varies from 6 months to 10 years and allows a maximum stay of up to 6 months (180 days) starting from the date of entry into the UK.

  • You might need to provide additional documents if you’re visiting the UK:-
    • 1) for private medical treatment

      2) to apply as an organ donor

      3) as an academic on sabbatical and want to stay for 12 months

      4) as a prospective entrepreneur

      5) to take the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test or sit the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)

Note: Documents required are subjected to change as per the case

Designed By Superb Infotech

Chat With Us

On Whatsapp!
Call Us Now