Bahrain Visa Services:
Superb Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. assists the general public of India in the submission of Bahrain Visa application form at the Bahrain Embassy. SEPL has expertise in the field of processing Visa application for Bahrain. Our professional team provides all necessary assistance to the applicants, and they can also track their visa application status anytime after the submission of visa application. A Visa is generally issued for a limited period and a specific purpose. SEPL provides Bahrain Visa services at various locations in India- Delhi, Ahmedabad-Gujarat, Bhopal-Madhya Pradesh, Chandigarh, Jalandhar-Punjab, Chennai-Tamil Nadu, Bangalore-Karnataka, Guwahati-Assam, Kolkata-West Bengal, Lucknow-Uttar Pradesh, Raipur-Chattisgarh, Pune-Maharashtra, Kochi-Kerala, Hyderabad-Telangana, Trivandrum-Kerala, Mumbai-Maharashtra, Goa, and Dubai-UAE.
- Fill in the Visa Application Form and attach it with a recent photo.
- Submit a letter addressed to the Head of Mission detailing the reasons for getting your visa.
- Regular visa is issued for only one travel.
- Visa Application is sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bahrain, for approval.
- In the case of requesting the (foreign) wife of a Bahraini citizen to join her husband in Bahrain, those concerned must fill in a joining visa application.
- Submit an original marriage certificate duly signed and sealed from official agencies in the country of issuance.
- Submit a copy of the passports of the husband and wife.
- Submit a passport-size photo of the wife.
- All documents are sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Bahrain for approval.
- Work visas are issued based on the No-Objection Certificate (N.O.C) issued by the General Directorate of Nationality, Passports and Residence in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Working Visas cannot be issued without taking prior approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.