MEA Attestation in Mumbai
Ministry of External Affairs attestation services help in obtaining Ministry of External Affairs authentication from the central government on the applicant's behalf. It is known as a branch of the central government that legitimizes the certificates after getting authentications from the prior government authorities. It is also considered the final attestation by the Indian government.
Superb Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. is among the MEA-authorised agencies that offer authentic MEA attestation in Mumbai services. We have a professional and experienced team of people who help or assist the applicants in every possible way in order to resolve their issues. Furthermore, we ensure that we provide excessive services and ensure responsive customer support services. We always help the applicant obtain other certificate attestation procedures at different levels.
Purposes to Use MEA Attestation in Mumbai
Authentication of certificates becomes mandatory if the applicant is visiting abroad. Moreover, the entire document attestation procedure is completed based on the reason for which the applicant is moving abroad. All the candidates can utilize the Superb Enterprises Ministry of External Affairs attestation in Mumbai services for any of the following reasons:
- To start a business in a foreign country
- For employment purposes
- To get a family visa
- To end or cancel a business partnership
- To apply for a residence visa
- Visit Abroad to Study
MEA Attestation Services for Different Types of Documents
Presently, there are three types of documents- educational, personal, and commercial. Depending on the purpose of visiting abroad, the applicant is required to get their documents attested. For this, they can utilise SEPL document attestation services.
Here is the list of the certificates categorized under educational, personal, or commercial documents.
Procedure to Get MEA Attestation on Documents
Three types of significant steps are required to be done on the applicant's documents—the State Department, the Ministry of External Affairs, and lastly, the respective embassy attestation. In many cases, depending on the embassy, the certificate is required to be authenticated from the State level. But before all these steps, a notary attestation is needed.
We at SEPL ensure to offer all the necessary required MEA certificate attestation services. Behind providing quick, reliable, and hassle-free attestation apostille services, we aim to complete the entire procedure on time and without any inconvenience. After receiving the original documents, we submit them to the respective government authorities for attestation.
Additionally, the candidate can understand the entire MEA attestation in Mumbai procedure through the below-listed guide.
Steps for Educational Documents Attestation
- State HRD Attestation: All the educational documents like- degrees, diplomas, PG degrees, etc., are authenticated by the State Human Resource Development.
- MEA Attestation: After getting the HRD attestation stamp, the certificate is then shared with the MEA. The Ministry of External Affairs authentication stamp is now procured on the certificate.
- Embassy Attestation: The final attestation stamp is placed by the respective embassy of the applicant's destination country.
State HRD Attestation
Steps for Personal Documents Attestation
- State Home Department: The personal documents are primarily legitimized by the State Home Department, where the department procures its attestation stamp on the certificate and makes it valid.
- MEA Attestation: In the second step, the Ministry of External Affairs legitimizes the personal certificate.
- Embassy Attestation: At last, the respective embassy of the candidate's destination country confirms the authenticity of the documents by placing its attestation stamp.
Home Department Attestation
Steps for Commercial Documents Attestation
- Chamber of Commerce: In order to get the MEA certificate attestation, all business documents are authenticated by the Chamber of Commerce first.
- MEA Attestation: After that, the Ministry of External Affairs approves the legitimacy of the certificates by placing its attestation stamp.
- Embassy Attestation: Lastly, the document is required to be legitimized by the embassy of the applicant's destination country. Getting the attestation from the respective embassy makes the certificate valid.
Chamber of Commerce
Ministry of External Affairs
Educational Document Attestation In Mumbai
As mentioned above, attestation of an educational certificate is important if the applicant is moving to any foreign country. Therefore, to get smooth and effortless services, contact Superb Enterprises.
- State HRD Authentication: The State HRD places its attestation stamp on the educational document to approve its legitimacy.
- MEA Authentication: After the HRD approval, the certificate is authenticated by the Ministry of External Affairs.
- Embassy Authentication: After the above validation, the final attestation stamp is procured by the respective Embassy of the nation where the candidate is moving.
Degree Certificate Attestation In Mumbai
The applicant wants to obtain an attestation stamp on their degree certificate and has to submit it to the SEPL team. Then, we confirm the originality and forward them to the concerned government authorities for attestation purposes.
- Prior Attestation: Firstly, the State Home Department approves the legitimacy of the business certificate and submits it to the MEA.
- Second Attestation: Secondly, after collecting the certificate, the Ministry of External procured its stamp on the certificate to approve the document's validity.
- Final Attestation: In the end, the respective Embassy of the applicant's destination country approves the document with the attestation stamp.
Birth Certificate Attestation In Mumbai
Using the services as applicable on SEPL, candidates can easily complete the birth certificate attestation process effectively.
Here is the guide to make the entire certificate attestation procedure more understandable:
- Home Department Legalisation: In the initial step, the document is required to be legitimized by the State Home Department.
- Ministry of External Affairs Legalization: Secondly, the Ministry of External Affairs approves the authentication of the birth certificate with its attestation stamp.
- Embassy Legalization: And at last, the respective Embassy of the candidate's destination country gets its certificate attested.
Marriage Certificate Attestation In Mumbai
The guide will help the applicant to understand the entire Marriage certificate attestation in Mumbai procedure:
- Prior Attestation: The certificate is required to be attested by the State Home Department first, where the Home Department places its attestation stamp on it.
- Second Attestation: Secondly, once the prior authentication is done, the divorce certificate is then legitimized by the Ministry of External Affairs with its attestation stamp.
- Final Attestation: At last, the final legalization is carried out by the Embassy of the candidate's destination country.
MOFA Attestation In Mumbai
MOFA attestation is a lengthy process as it includes various stages. Here is the guide on how the process is carried out to make it more understandable for the applicant.
- State Government: Depending on the document's type, the candidate has to get the prior authentication from the concerned State government.
- MEA Legalization: Once the state validates the certificate, the MEA stamp is procured on the certificate, which confirms the legalization of the certificate.
- Embassy Legalization: Thirdly, Dubai's Embassy procures the attestation stamp on the certificate and makes it legitimized.
- MOFA Attestation in Dubai: Finally, once the document is legitimized by the Dubai embassy, the candidate has to get their MOFA attestation stamp on their certificates in the UAE only.
Commercial Document Attestation In Mumbai
If you require to attest your commercial documents in Mumbai, contact SEPL Group and make the entire procedure effortless and hassle-free for yourselves.
- Validation by Chamber of Commerce: Firstly, the Chamber of Commerce confirms the validity of the commercial certificate.
- Validation by MEA: In the second stage of authentication, the Ministry of External Affairs procures its attestation stamp on the certificate and legalizes it.
- Validation by Embassy: The final attestation is done by the Embassy of the candidate's destination country with its embassy attestation stamp.
Choose Superb Enterprises Services
- An MEA-Authorised: We are the authorized agency by MEA, which means we offer genuine and authentic apostille attestation services in India.
- Quick and Hassle-Free: Our fast and hassle-free certificate attestation services help candidates get their final authenticated documents on time and without any inconvenience.
- Quality Assurance: Providing high-quality services is our prominent responsibility. With the help of our professional team, we are able to offer accurate and reliable document attestation services to the candidate.
- Services All Over India: Superb Enterprises has been providing attestation apostille services since 2008 in India. Plus, we are applicable in every state. Therefore, the applicant can use our services in all other states, including Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur, Bhopal, etc.
- Professional Translation: SEPL professional translators are capable enough to provide accurate translation for all types of documents. So, whenever required, candidates can use our professional translation services.
- Customer Support Service: Candidates are mandatory for us, and we are always ready to assist them with our best guidance. Therefore, we have a customer support team that is 24*7 available to help the applicant.
Medium to Get In Touch With Superb Enterprises
In case of any queries or issues related to MEA attestation in Mumbai services, the applicant can contact the SEPL team using any of the following mediums.
- Applicants have the option to mail us at email@example.com directly
- Their second option is to visit our official website, fill out the form appropriately, and submit it. The team will connect and resolve all their issues as soon as possible.
- Or else, candidates can call/WhatsApp- 986730688
- At last, the applicant can visit the Superb Enterprises branch located in Mumbai and discuss the related details with the team present there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Getting the attestation apostille stamp from the Ministry of External Affairs is essential as it authenticates and validates the certificate in foreign countries. For which, they require to meet the requirements of the following documents:
- Original Certificate
- Passport Copy
- Visa Copy
The entire Ministry of External Affairs attestation includes multiple steps; therefore, it takes a bit longer time to complete the procedure. Moreover, various elements affect the processing time, such as the types of documents, the place from where the document is issued, etc. However, in order to get the attestation documents on time, the applicant can use SEPL's fast, reliable, and hassle-free document attestation services.
The final cost of MEA attestation in Mumbai services is completely based on different factors like- types of documents, the place from where the certificate is issued, and so on. Plus, we ensure to offer budget-friendly services. With SEPL's affordable services, it becomes easier and smoother for the candidate to get an attestation by MEA. Plus, apart from MEA attestation, we also offer similar services at a very convenient price for the following services:
- HRD Attestation
- MOFA Attestation
- PCC Attestation
Superb Enterprises is known for providing genuine and quality document attestation services. Despite that, the candidate can also get the following services if they are shifting to any Gulf countries:
- Saudi Culture Attestation
- Qatar Embassy Attestation
- UAE Embassy Attestation
- Kuwait Embassy Attestation
- Saudi Culture Attestation